DATA CONTROLLER IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
Empresa Municipal de Iniciativas y Actividades Empresariales de Málaga, S.A.
Malaga Trade Fair and Congress Centre (FYCMA)
Corporate Taxpayer Registry (CIF) nº: A-29233681
Avda. José Ortega y Gasset, 201 – 29006, Malaga, Spain.
Tel: + 188.8.131.52.00
Fax: + 184.108.40.206.19
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data we request of you will be stored in files controlled by the Malaga Trade Fair and Congress Center for the following purposes:
- To manage the registration, sale of tickets, draws and the attendance and participation of users in the competition or event selected, both in person and online. In this latter case, the event may be recorded in order to make it available to those attending.
- To manage the provision of the service consisting of the rental of space at trade fairs and events and offices at our facilities, as well as the management of services to exhibitors at our own and third party events.
- To manage subscriptions to our news bulletin.
- To deal with queries or requests for information submitted by users.
- Promote the activities and events organised by FYCMA using images and other audiovisual content obtained during these activities or events, to be published on our website and Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, as in printed or audiovisual promotional information.
- Send information about the activities and events organized by FYCMA for its promotion through the media.
- Send you notifications in relation to the activities and services provided by the Malaga Trade Fair and Congress Centre or partners which might be of interest to you. These information activities will be carried out by any electronic means, either our own or through social networks & Google’s remarketing.
WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for processing your data is to comply with the contractual obligations that the user assumes when requesting their registration to an event or when requesting the new services of renting spaces in the various different events, as well as our services for exhibitors, for which the user states that they have sufficient legal capacity to contract this and that they are of sufficient legal age for their personal data to be processed without the need for consent from a legal representative (someone over 14 years of age).
The user registered for our online events gives their express consent for, if applicable, the recording of their participation in the online event; in the case of using the communication tools (video, audio, chat) available to them on the platform where the event takes place that, in compliance with data protection regulations (‘privacy by design’), these will be deactivated by default. The legitimacy of this processing is therefore based on the consent provided by the user in these terms.
The legal basis for the processing for commercial purposes of data belonging to the attendees of our events, or data from subscription to the newsletter and professional contacts, that have not been directly provided by the data owner is the consent granted to us by the interested party upon indicating or providing the corresponding authorisation. They may revoke this consent at any time.
The data regarding clients and professional contacts provided directly by the interested party shall be processed for commercial purpose based on the legitimate interest of FYCMA in continuing to maintain a professional/commercial relationship with these parties, which the interested party may oppose at any time through the procedure detailed in the ‘exercising of rights’ section.
The legal basis for the use of images and other audiovisual content to promote the activities of our entity, and the processing of the contact details of journalists, is the legitimate interest of our company in promoting the activities organised by our company through internal and external communication methods.
WHO YOUR DATA MAY BE SHARED WITH?
In certain cases, we may disclose the contact data of visitors to trade fairs, congresses and events to the exhibitors and participants in the specific event, specifying who they are in each case, with the aim of commercial promotion on your behalf, for which you need to provide us with authorisation by marking the box provided for this purpose.
For the events organized by FYCMA and held in third party facilities, the identification data of the attendees may be communicated to those third entities with the sole purpose of guaranteeing the security of access to the facilities in which the events will take place.
The images contained on our website and social networks can be viewed by any follower of our activity.
HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE KEPT FOR?
Your data will be stored throughout the duration of our commercial or professional relationship and will then be blocked for a period of 5 years, available exclusively to the courts and tribunals for the purposes of processing potential complaints, after which the data will be deleted.
The data and images provided will be kept on file for commercial and promotional purpose for as long as you do not oppose the processing of your data for this purpose or ask to unsubscribe from the commercial notifications, an option you will be given with every notification you receive. Once you have requested the cancellation of your data, it will be blocked for a period of 3 years, available exclusively to the courts and tribunals for the purposes of processing potential complaints, after which the data will be deleted.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. Regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to correct or delete your data.
- Request restriction of processing.
- Revoke the consent provided or oppose the processing of your data.
- Request data portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You may exercise your rights of access, amendment, opposition and limitation of processing by delivering an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the following postal address: Communication & Marketing Area del Palacio de Ferias y Congresos de Málaga. Avda. José Ortega y Gasset, 201 – 29006, Malaga, Spain. On receipt of your request we will send you a form to exercise the specific right requested, which you should complete and return to us together with a photocopy of your national identity card (DNI) or passport. You can also obtain these forms via the following link: Exercise of Rights. Once we have received the aforementioned documentation, we will meet the exercise of your rights within the legally established timeframe.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In the event the exercise of your rights is not met you may file a complaint with the monitoring authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es