DATA CONTROLLER IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
Empresa Municipal de Iniciativas y Actividades Empresariales de Málaga, S.A.
Malaga Trade Fair and Congress Centre (FYCMA)
Corporate Taxpayer Registry (CIF) nº: A-29233681
Avda. José Ortega y Gasset, 201 – 29006, Malaga, Spain.
Tel: + 126.96.36.199.00
Fax: + 188.8.131.52.19
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data we request of you will be stored in files controlled by the Malaga Trade Fair and Congress Center for the following purposes:
- To manage the registration, sale of tickets, draws and user service in the category and congress or event selected.
- To manage the provision of the service consisting of the rental of space at trade fairs and events and offices at our facilities.
- To manage subscriptions to our news bulletin.
- To deal with queries or requests for information submitted by users.
- Promote the activities and events organized by FYCMA by publishing images on our website and Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, as in printed or audiovisual promotional information.
- Send information about the activities and events organized by FYCMA for its promotion through the media.
- Send you notifications in relation to the activities and services provided by the Malaga Trade Fair and Congress Centre or partners which might be of interest to you. These information activities will be carried out by any electronic means, either our own or through social networks & Google’s remarketing.
WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is compliance with the contractual obligations the user undertakes on requesting registration for an event or requesting our services for the rental of space in the different categories.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of the users of our events, subscribers to the newsletter and professional contacts that have not been provided directly by the owner, for commercial purposes is the consent granted by the interested party when marking or giving the corresponding authorisation. You may revoke this consent at any time.
Customer data and professional contacts provided directly by the interested party will be treated for commercial purposes based on the legitimate interest of FYCMA in continuing to maintain a professional/commercial relationship with them, which the interested party may oppose at any time through the detailed procedure in the exercise of rights section.
The legal basis for the use of the image for the promotion of the activity of our entity and the treatment of the contact data of journalists, is the legitimate interest of our company to disseminate through media of internal and external communication of the activities organized by our entity.
WHO YOUR DATA MAY BE SHARED WITH?
In certain cases, we may disclose the contact data of visitors to trade fairs, congresses and events to the exhibitors and participants in the specific event, specifying who they are in each case, with the aim of commercial promotion on your behalf, for which you need to provide us with authorisation by marking the box provided for this purpose.
For the events organized by FYCMA and held in third party facilities, the identification data of the attendees may be communicated to those third entities with the sole purpose of guaranteeing the security of access to the facilities in which the events will take place.
The images contained on our website and social networks can be viewed by any follower of our activity.
HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE KEPT FOR?
Your data will be stored throughout the duration of our commercial or professional relationship and will then be blocked for a period of 5 years, available exclusively to the courts and tribunals for the purposes of processing potential complaints, after which the data will be deleted.
The data and images provided will be kept on file for commercial and promotional purpose for as long as you do not oppose the processing of your data for this purpose or ask to unsubscribe from the commercial notifications, an option you will be given with every notification you receive. Once you have requested the cancellation of your data, it will be blocked for a period of 3 years, available exclusively to the courts and tribunals for the purposes of processing potential complaints, after which the data will be deleted.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. Regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to correct or delete your data.
- Request restriction of processing.
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Request data portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You may exercise your rights of access, amendment, opposition and limitation of processing by delivering an electronic mail to email@example.com or by contacting the following postal address: Departamento de Servicios Generales del Palacio de Ferias y Congresos de Málaga. Avda. José Ortega y Gasset, 201 – 29006, Malaga, Spain. On receipt of your request we will send you a form to exercise the specific right requested, which you should complete and return to us together with a photocopy of your national identity card (DNI) or passport. You can also obtain these forms via the following link: Exercise of Rights. Once we have received the aforementioned documentation, we will meet the exercise of your rights within the legally established timeframe.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In the event the exercise of your rights is not met you may file a complaint with the monitoring authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es