FYCMA, a pioneer in the reactivation of trade fair and congress activity thanks to digitalisation and the implementation of an unprecedented security protocol. 2020 was a historic year in which we rediscovered the value of events as generators of business, knowledge, talent and investment.
- FYCMA has maintained its trade fair and congress activity throughout the year, except for the period between March and May, when the measures adopted to contain the spread of COVID-19 prevented the development of external and on-site activity.
- 97 events were held with more than 93.000 participants.
- 60% of the trade fair activity planned for 2020 has been maintained, with the professional and specialised sector playing a major role.
- FYCMA got the ‘Safe Tourism Certified’ seal, which guarantees and certifies that the venue has successfully implemented measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Launch of the FYCMA ON brand, which encompasses all the virtual projects produced by FYCMA.