FYCMA has closed the 2019 financial year with a total of 183 events held and the participation of over 396,000 attendees at the fairs, exhibitions, congresses, conventions, conferences and other events that have taken place. It is worth highlighting the consolidation of a solvent, recognised and differentiated trade fair and congress calendar in a year marked by the expansion of international business.
Some data and outstanding items:
- Specialised management tool: FYCMA is the promoter of 60% of the trade fairs held.
- More trade fairs and exhibitions with professional content than in the previous year.
- Nearly 30% more organisers choose FYCMA as the venue for their meetings.
- More than 35% increase in the annual rate of participants in congresses, conventions, concerts and other events.
- Exhibitors participating in the fairs come from a dozen countries around the world.