As a means of guaranteeing the aforementioned security and promoting continuous improvement, FYCMA has implemented an Information Security Management System, (SGSI), defined as a series of standards, procedures and practices designed to regulate the protection of information against loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- To comply with the legislation applicable to the protection of data, intellectual property and the provision of services through electronic media, meeting contractual requirements with clients and suppliers at all times.
- To contribute to the achievement of the goals and guidelines established by Malaga City Council in relation to Information Security.
- To implement the monitoring measures required to comply with the security requirements and the protection of the resources involved in the processing of FYCMA’s information.
- To guarantee access, confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information and the continued provision of the services, taking preventive action and responding in a timely manner with regard to potential incidents.
- To provide all employees with training in information security, raising the awareness of each and every one in relation to their responsibility to protect the organization’s information assets and to comply with security policies.