Did you know that more than 90% of the exhibitors that participate in any of the trade fairs organised by FYCMA would recommend others to attend and show willingness to return to the next event?
Trade fairs are one of the most effective marketing and promotional strategies for generating and identifying new business opportunities, especially at present, when trade fair organisers are committing to hybrid formats that combine exhibition and display of products and services, activities for updating and acquiring specialised knowledge, and advanced networking. Creativity, innovation and versatility for the benefit of economic and business development.
Here are some of the reasons to be an exhibitor according to the Spanish Trade Fair Association (AFE):
- Gain market share and reinforce a certain brand image in the most economical and efficient way.
- Establish a direct dialogue between buyer and seller, face to face.
- Obtain a high volume of information in a short period of time.
- Establish business contacts: meet with regular customers and/or attract new customers.
- Get a feel for the market and be aware of current and future trends.
- Check the degree of satisfaction of real or potential customers with respect to your products and those of competitors.
- Get immediate feedback on the introduction of new products and/or changes to existing ones.
- Have a clear idea about your competition: Who is and what is the position of your organisation with respect to others.
- Unbeatable opportunity to identify potential suppliers, subcontractors, representatives, importers and distributors.
- Accelerate the purchase decision process.
- Generate export opportunities. Trade fairs provide access to the international market at the best rates and are a real platform in terms of the internationalisation of companies.
- Help reinforce the image of the company.
If you would like more information about how valuable trade fairs could be for your business, please visit the AFE website